- All bookings are subject to RM150.00 minimum call out charge except for air conditioning related services which are subject to RM120.00 minimum call out charge.
- CleanHero requires a deposit to confirm your booking. We cannot guarantee your appointment until your payment has been received.
- CleanHero reserves the right to amend the initial quotation should the client’s original requirements change.
- Extra mileage (above 25km) charges will be added to the client’s invoice unless a different agreement was made.
- If no elevator is available at the customers’ location, an additional charge of RM40.00 per team will apply for units located on the 3rd to the 6th floor only. For units located beyond the 6th floor with no elevator access, we are unable to perform our services.
- CleanHero reserves the right not to continue with the job if, on inspection, it is found that the material to be cleaned or treated is not suitable for cleaning or treatment. CleanHero also will not continue with the job if for example water or power is not available or if there is interference in the work from the client or any other person, including if site is not prepared for the session due to obstacles, obstructions such as unmoved furnitures or items, unless priorly requested by client for lifting services, by which will incur additional charge.
- Additional charges will apply if CleanHero continues with any job that requires lifting ( e.g. lift sofa, mattress, chairs, etc) with minimum charge of RM50/manpower of the related team on site.
- An extra treatment charge of RM50/spot will be charged for stains caused by urine, feces, blood, mold, and vomit.
- By default, payment is due on completion on the day of the service session if no other payment terms are agreed prior to booking, unless stated differently in the quotation submitted. In this case, official quotation supersedes information on payment terms.
- Payment can be made in cash and through online transfer upon completion of the service.
- Payment can be made by cheque payable to Cleanhero (M) Sdn Bhd upon completion of the service. If paying by cheque, the client will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonored cheque.
- The client understands that any late payments may be subject to additional charges. The client agrees as part of this contract to pay any sum which represents costs in collecting the unpaid amounts.
- All payments must be made in Ringgit Malaysia.
- The client accepts and understands that poor service must be justified and reported within 24 hours from the service date, or during warranty period. Failure to do so will entitle the customer to no refunds or recovery session.
- CleanHero requires the presence of the client or his/her representative in the beginning and at the end of the service session so an inspection can be carried out. If the client is not completely satisfied with the services during the end inspection, or justified and reported within 24 hours from the service date, or during warranty period, CleanHero will re-service any areas and item/s subject to personnel and schedule availability.
- CleanHero may take up to 5 working days to respond to a complaint.
- CleanHero will not accept a complaint filed more than 24-hour after the session or after warranty period.
- Complaints can be made at https://cleanhero.com.my/support/.
- All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. CleanHero will not be held liable if any losses are reported during our visit.
- CleanHero does not do restoration work to the material, therefore restoration of colors is NOT GUARANTEED. The client should appreciate that carpets or upholstery often will not have a consistent appearance after cleaning because of differences in wear and tear. Sunlight will sometimes cause fading in areas of the carpet and cleaning can not rectify this. Stains are not always visible before dirt is removed and it may not be possible to remove those stains completely. CleanHero operators will use its best efforts to provide a good result but the clients are asked to be aware of these limitations which are common to all cleaning operations. Cleaning results may vary from one client to the other depending on the aforementioned influencing factors
- In case of damage due to a service session, CleanHero will try to repair the item/s if it agrees that it caused the damage. If the item/s cannot be repaired CleanHero will rectify the problem through its insurance company by crediting the client with the item/s if it is proven to be by our personnel.
- CleanHero reserves the right not to be responsible for:
a. delayed service visit due to traffic congestion,
b. postponed service due to broken equipment,
c. an incomplete job due to lack of water or power and suitable cleaning materials and/or equipment in full working order
d. a third party entering or present at the client’s premises and is obstructing the service process.
- The client understands that he/she is not entitled to any refunds.
- If the client is not satisfied with the service provided and a complaint has been placed in the stated 24 hours after the job has been completed, CleanHero reserves the right to re-service any areas and items to the client’s satisfaction. Therefore the client must allow the and he/she should be at present at all times during the re-service visit.
- Subject to cleaning sessions, CleanHero reserves the right not to perform more than one wash.
- The Customer reserves the right to cancel the scheduled service work within 24 hours prior to the agreed service time.
- The customer agrees that cancellation within 72 hours allows the deposit to be 100% refundable.
- The customer agrees to cancel the deposit if he cancels or changes the date/time within 24 hours of the scheduled time.
- The customer agrees to withdraw the deposit in the event of a CleanHero technician being prohibited from entering the premises due to; no person on the premises to permit the operator to perform the task; there is no water or power in the customer’s premises (scheduled interruption) or there is a problem with the customer key. If there is a locked door, the door should be opened witho ut any hard and forceful action or skill.
- The customer agrees that CleanHero reserves the right not to perform the service session if the customer does not appear within 30 minutes of the agreed time. This is in respect to the possibility of impacting other client booked sessions which are pre-scheduled earlier. Rescheduling another session is subject to new booking process (with new deposit)
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant Malaysia law, and by agreeing to be bound by them the customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of Malaysia. CleanHero services reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
1. Price match policy shall be considered upon the availability of:
a) Document/quotation that proves the offer in comparison by which offer is not restricted to any season.
b) Proof of similar procedure (MOS – method of statement)
c) Proof of similar quality detergent/chemical used for the services by its relevant Data Sheet/ Safety Data Sheet.
2. The following may cause exclusion from the price match policy and disqualification for comparison:
a) Customer Special/Bespoke Orders
3. This policy allows a maximum of 30% deduction from price previously quoted.